- Xin Chen, Yujie Tang, Na Li, "Improve Single-Point Zeroth-Order Optimization Using High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters", arXiv
- Yingying Li, Subhro Das, Jeff Shamma, Na Li, "Safe Adaptive Learning-based Control for Constrained Linear Quadratic Regulators with Regret Guarantees", arXiv.
- Runyu Zhang, Zhaolin Ren, Na Li, "Gradient play in stochastic games: stationary points, convergence, and sample complexity", arXiv
- Xin Chen, Guannan Qu, Yujie Tang, Steven Low, Na Li, "Reinforcement Learning for Decision-Making and Control in Power Systems: Tutorial, Review, and Vision", submitted.
- Yang Zheng, Yujie Tang, Na Li. “Analysis of the Optimization Landscape of Linear Quadratic Gaussian (LQG) Control,” An abridged version has been submitted to 2021 Learning for Decision and Control (L4DC).
- Yang Zheng, Luca Furieri, Maryam Kamgarpour, Na Li, "Sample Complexity of Linear Quadratic Gaussian (LQG) Control for Output Feedback Systems", An abridged version has been submitted to 2021 Learning for Decision and Control (L4DC)
- Yujie Tang, Zhaolin Ren, Na Li. “Zeroth-order feedback optimization for cooperative multi-agent systems,” ArXiv.
50. Yang Zheng, Luca Furieri, Maryam Kamgarpour, Na (Lina) Li, "System-level, Input-output and New Parameterizations of Stabilizing Controllers, and Their Numerical Computation'', Automatica, Accepted.
49. YujieTang, Vikram Ramanathan, Junshan Zhang, Na Li, "Communication-Efficient Distributed SGD with Compressed Sensing", IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS), Accepted
48. Guannan Qu, Adam Wierman, Na Li "Scalable Reinforcement Learning of Localized Policies for Multi-Agent Networked Systems", accepted to Operations Research
47. Xin Chen, Yingying Li, Jun Shimada, Na Li, "Online learning and distributed control for residential demand response" accepted to IEEE Transactions of Smart Grid.
46. Yingying Li*, Yujie Tang*, Runyu Zhang, Na Li, "Distributed Reinforcement Learning for Decentralized Linear Quadratic Control: A Derivative-Free Policy Optimization Approach" accepted to IEEE Transactions of Automatic Control
45. Xin Chen, Na Li, "Leveraging Two-Stage Adaptive Robust Optimization for Power Flexibility Aggregation", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, accepted
44. Panagiotis Andrianesis, Michael Caramanis, and Na Li, “Optimal Distributed Energy Resource Coordination: A Decomposition Method Based on Distribution Locational Marginal Costs”, IEEE
Transactions on Smart Grids, accepted.
43. Niloy Patari, Venkatesh Venkataramanan, Anurag Srivastava, Daniel K. Molzahn, Na Li, and Anuradha
Annaswamy, “Distributed Optimization in Distribution Systems: Use Cases, Limitations, and Research Needs”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, accepted
42. Niloy Patari, Anurag Srivastava, Guannan Qu, and Na Li, “Distributed Voltage Control for Three-PhaseUnbalanced Distribution Systems with DERs and Practical Constraints”, IEEE Transactions on Industry
41. Yang Zheng, Na Li, "Non-Asymptotic Identification of Linear Dynamical Systems Using Multiple Trajectories", IEEE Control System Letters, 5 (5), pages 1693-1698, 2021
40. Yingying Li, Guannan Qu, Na Li, Online Optimization with Predictions and Switching Costs: Fast Algorithms and the Fundamental Limit", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
39. Han Shu, Xuan Zhang, Na Li, Antonis Papachristodoulou, Control Reconfiguration of Dynamical Systems for Improved Performance via Reverse-engineering and Forward-engineering, accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
38. Sindri Magnusson, Hossein Shokri-Ghadikolaei, Na Li, "On Maintaining Linear Convergence of Distributed Learning under Limited Communication", IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, volume68, pages 6101-6116, 2020.
37. Xin Chen, Changhong Zhao, Na Li, "Distributed Automatic Load-Frequency Control with Optimality in Power Systems", Accepted to IEEE Transactions on Control of Networks.
36. Jorge I. Poveda, Na Li, "Robust Hybrid Zero-Order Optimization Algorithms with Acceleration via Averaging in Continuous Time", Automatica, volume 123, 109361, 2021.
35. Yujie Tang, Junshan Zhang, Na Li, "Distributed Zero-Order Algorithms for NonconvexMulti-Agent Optimization", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Control of Networks.
34. Xin Chen, Yutong Nie, Na Li, "Online Residential Demand Response via Contextual Multi-Armed Bandits", IEEE Control Systems Letters, 5(2), pages 433-438, 2021
33. Yingying Li, Qinran Hu, Na Li, "A reliability-aware multi-armed bandit approach to learn and select users in demand response", Automatica, Volume 119, 109015, 2020.
32. Yujie Tang, Guannan Qu, Na Li, ``Semi-Global Exponential Stability of Primal-Dual Gradient Dynamics for Constrained Convex Optimization'', , System & Control Letters, volume 144, 104754, 2020.
31. Yang Zheng, Luca Furieri, Antonis Papachristodoulou, Na Li, Maryam Kamgarpour, ``On the equivalence of Youla, System-level and input-output parameterizations'', IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,66(1), pages 413-420, 2021
30. Sindri Magnusson, Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Distributed Optimal Voltage Control with Asynchronous and Delayed Communication", IEEE Transactions of Smart Grid, 11(4), pages 3469-3482, 2020
29. Bala Kameshwar Poolla, Saverio Bolognani, Li Na, Florian Dörfler, "A Market Mechanism for Virtual Inertia", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 11(4), pages 3570-3579, 2020.
28. Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Optimal Distributed Feedback Voltage Control under Limited Reactive Power", IEEE Transactions of Power Systems, 35(1), pages 315-331, 2020
27. Xin Chen, Emiliano Dall’Anese, Changhong Zhao, Na Li, "Aggregate Power Flexibility in Unbalanced Distribution Systems”, IEEE Transactions of Smart Grids, 11(1), Pages 258 - 269, 2020.
26. Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Accelerated Distributed Nesterov Gradient Descent", EEE Transactions onAutomatic Control, 65(6), Pages 2566 - 2581, 2020.
25. Sindri Magnusson, Guannan Qu, Carlo Fischione, Na Li, "Voltage Control Using Limited Communication", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 6(3), pages: 993 - 1003, 2019.
24. Guannan Qu, David Brown, and Na Li, "Distributed Greedy Algorithm for Multi-Agent Task Assignment Problem with Submodular Utility Functions", Automatica, 105, Page 206-215, 2019.
23. Guannan Qu, Na Li, "On the Exponential Stability of Primal-Dual Gradient Dynamics", IEEE Control System Letters, 3(1), Pages: 43 - 48, 2019. (Longer version available at arxiv with additional results for the case of relaxed rank constraints.)
22. Xiaoqi Tan, Guannan Qu, Bo Sun, Na Li, and Danny H.K. Tsang, "Optimal Scheduling of Battery Charging Station Serving Electric Vehicles Based on Battery Swapping", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10(2), 1372 - 1384, 2019.
21. Sindri Magnusson, Chinwendu Enyioha, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, Vahid Tarokh, "Communication Complexity of Dual Decomposition Methods for Distributed Resource Allocation Optimization", IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Signal and Information Processing for Critical Infrastructures, 12(4), Pages: 717 - 732, 2018.
20. Takeshi Hatanaka, Nikhil Chopra, Takayuki Ishizaki, N Li, "Passivity-Based Distributed Optimization with Communication Delays Using PI Consensus Algorithm", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 63(12), Pages: 4421 - 4428, 2018.
19. Xuan Zhang, Antonis Papachiristodoulou, Na Li, “Distributed Control for Achieving Optimal Steady State in Network Systems: An Optimization Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 63(3), 864 – 871, 2018.
18. Guannan Qu and Na Li, "Harnessing Smoothness to Accelerate Distributed Optimization",IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 5(3), Pages: 1245 - 1260, 2018.
17. Sindri Magnusson, Chinwendu Enyioha, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, “Convergence of Limited Communications Gradient Methods”, , IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 63(5), 1356 – 1371, 2018.
16. Chinwendu Enyioha, Sindri Magnusson, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, "On the variability of Renewable energy and Online power allocation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 33(1), 451 – 462, 2018.
15. Wei Wei, Jianhui Wang, Na Li, and Shengwei Mei, "Optimal Power Flow of Radial Networks and its Variations: A Sequential Convex Optimization Approach", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(6), 2974 – 2987, 2017.
14. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, "Real-Time Energy Management in Microgrids", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(1), Pages 228 - 238, 2017.
13. Wei Wei, Na Li, Jianhui Wang, Shengwei Mei, "Estimating the Probability of Infeasible Real-time Dispatch without Exact Distributions of Stochastic Wind Generations", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(6), Pages 5022 - 5032, 2016.
12.Ariana Minot, Yue Lu, and Na Li, "A Distributed Gauss-Newton Method for Power System State Estimation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(5), Pages 3804 - 3815, 2016
11. Qingqing Huang, Leilai Shao, Na Li, "Dynamic Detection of Transmission Line Outages Using Hidden Markov Models", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(3), Pages 2026 - 2033, 2016.
10. Na Li, Changhong Zhao, Lijun Chen, "Connecting Automatic Generation Control and Economic Dispatch from an Optimization View", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 3(3), Pages 254 - 264, 2016.
9. Yunjian Xu, Na Li, Steven Low, "Demand Response with Capacity Constrained Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(2), Pages 1377 - 1394, 2016.
8. Lijun Chen, Na Li, "On the Interaction between Load Balancing and Speed Scaling", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas Communication (JSAC)- Series on Green Communications and Networking, 33(12), Pages 2567 - 2578, 2015.
7. Na Li, Lijun Chen, Munther Dahleh, "Demand Response Using Linear Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 6(4), Pages 1827-1838, 2015.
6. Lingwen Gan, Na Li, Ufuk Topcu, Steven Low, "Exact convex relaxation for optimal power flow in radial networks", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60(1), Pages 72-87, 2015.
5. Na Li, Jerry Cruz, Chenghao Chien, Somayeh Sojoudi, Ben Recht, David Stone, Marie Csete, Daniel Bahmiller, John Doyle, "Robust Efficiency and Actuator Saturation Explain Healthy Heart Rate Control and Variability", Proceedings of the National Academia Sciences, 111(33), Pages E3476–E3485, 2014.
4. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Xiaorong Xie, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, ''Optimal Residential Demand Response in Distribution Network", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 32(7), Pages 1441-1450, 2014
3. Na Li, Jason Marden, "Decoupling Coupled Constraints through Utility Design", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,59(8), Pages 2289-2294, 2014. Here is the Technical Report which has additional interesting examples and results.
2. Changhong Zhao, Ufuk Topcu, Na Li, Steven Low, ''Design and Stability of Load-Side Primary Frequency Control in Power System", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59(5), Pages 1177-1189, 2014
1. Na Li, Jason Marden, ''Designing Games for Distributed Optimization", the Journal of IEEE Selected Topics in Signal Processing,7(2), Pages:230 - 242, 2013.