- Guannan Qu, Na Li, "An Optimal and Distributed Feedback Voltage Control under Limited Reactive Power", ArXiv, submitted.
Xin Chen, Changhong Zhao, Na Li, "Distributed Automatic Load-Frequency Control with Optimality in Power Systems", submitted.
Yingying Li, Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Online Optimization with Predictions and Switching Costs: Fast Algorithms and A Fundamental Limit", ArXiv, submitted.
Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Accelerated Distributed Nesterov Gradient Descent", submitted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control
Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Real-time Decentralized and Robust Voltage Control in Distribution Networks", preprint/report.
24. Guannan Qu, David Brown, and Na Li, "Distributed Greedy Algorithm for Multi-Agent Task Assignment Problem with Submodular Utility Functions", Provisionally accepted to Automatica.
23. Guannan Qu, Na Li, "On the Exponential Stability of Primal-Dual Gradient Dynamics", accepted to IEEE Control System Letters. Longer version available at arxiv with additional results for the case of relaxed rank constraints.
22. Sindri Magnusson, Chinwendu Enyioha, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, Vahid Tarokh, "Communication Complexity of Distributed Resource Allocation Optimization", Accepted to IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, Special Issue on Signal and Information Processing for Critical Infrastructures.
21. Takeshi Hatanaka, Nikhil Chopra, Takayuki Ishizaki, N Li, "Passivity-Based Distributed Optimization with Communication Delays Using PI Consensus Algorithm", Accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
20. Xuan Zhang, Antonis Papachiristodoulou, Na Li, “Distributed Control for Achieving Optimal Steady State in Network Systems: An Optimization Approach”, accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
19. Guannan Qu and Na Li, "Harnessing Smoothness to Accelerate Distributed Optimization", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems.
18. Sindri Magnusson, Chinwendu Enyioha, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, “Convergence of Limited Communications Gradient Methods”, accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
17. Xiaoqi Tan, Guannan Qu, Bo Sun, Na Li, and Danny H.K. Tsang, "Optimal Scheduling of Battery Charging Station Serving Electric Vehicles Based on Battery Swapping", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid.
16. Chinwendu Enyioha, Sindri Magnusson, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, "On the variability of Renewable energy and Online power allocation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 33(1), 451 – 462, 2018.
15. Wei Wei, Jianhui Wang, Na Li, and Shengwei Mei, "Optimal Power Flow of Radial Networks and its Variations: A Sequential Convex Optimization Approach", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(6), 2974 – 2987, 2017.
14. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, "Real-Time Energy Management in Microgrids", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(1), Pages 228 - 238, 2017.
13. Wei Wei, Na Li, Jianhui Wang, Shengwei Mei, "Estimating the Probability of Infeasible Real-time Dispatch without Exact Distributions of Stochastic Wind Generations", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(6), Pages 5022 - 5032, 2016.
12.Ariana Minot, Yue Lu, and Na Li, "A Distributed Gauss-Newton Method for Power System State Estimation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(5), Pages 3804 - 3815, 2016
11. Qingqing Huang, Leilai Shao, Na Li, "Dynamic Detection of Transmission Line Outages Using Hidden Markov Models", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(3), Pages 2026 - 2033, 2016.
10. Na Li, Changhong Zhao, Lijun Chen, "Connecting Automatic Generation Control and Economic Dispatch from an Optimization View", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 3(3), Pages 254 - 264, 2016.
9. Yunjian Xu, Na Li, Steven Low, "Demand Response with Capacity Constrained Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(2), Pages 1377 - 1394, 2016.
8. Lijun Chen, Na Li, "On the Interaction between Load Balancing and Speed Scaling", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas Communication (JSAC)- Series on Green Communications and Networking, 33(12), Pages 2567 - 2578, 2015.
7. Na Li, Lijun Chen, Munther Dahleh, "Demand Response Using Linear Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 6(4), Pages 1827-1838, 2015.
6. Lingwen Gan, Na Li, Ufuk Topcu, Steven Low, "Exact convex relaxation for optimal power flow in radial networks", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60(1), Pages 72-87, 2015.
5. Na Li, Jerry Cruz, Chenghao Chien, Somayeh Sojoudi, Ben Recht, David Stone, Marie Csete, Daniel Bahmiller, John Doyle, "Robust Efficiency and Actuator Saturation Explain Healthy Heart Rate Control and Variability", Proceedings of the National Academia Sciences, 111(33), Pages E3476–E3485, 2014.
4. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Xiaorong Xie, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, ''Optimal Residential Demand Response in Distribution Network", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 32(7), Pages 1441-1450, 2014
3. Na Li, Jason Marden, "Decoupling Coupled Constraints through Utility Design", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,59(8), Pages 2289-2294, 2014. Here is the Technical Report which has additional interesting examples and results.
2. Changhong Zhao, Ufuk Topcu, Na Li, Steven Low, ''Design and Stability of Load-Side Primary Frequency Control in Power System", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59(5), Pages 1177-1189, 2014
1. Na Li, Jason Marden, ''Designing Games for Distributed Optimization", the Journal of IEEE Selected Topics in Signal Processing,7(2), Pages:230 - 242, 2013.