- Guannan Qu, Na Li, "Accelerated Distributed Nesterov Gradient Descent", preprint
- Masoud Badiei and Na Li, "Stochastic Primal-Dual Method on Riemannian Manifolds with Bounded Sectional Curvature", preprint.
- Guannan Qu, David Brown, and Na Li, "Distributed Greedy Algorithm for Multi-Agent Task Assignment Problem with Submodular Utility Functions", submitted to Automatica.
- Masoud Baidei and Na Li, "Distributed Primal-Dual Algorithms with Regularizers: Tradeoff between Efficiency and Constraints Violation", submitted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control
- T Hatanaka, N Chopra, T Ishizaki, N Li, "Passivity-Based Distributed Optimization with Communication Delays Using PI Consensus Algorithm", Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
19. Xuan Zhang, Antonis Papachiristodoulou, Na Li, “Distributed Control for Achieving Optimal Steady State”, conditionally accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
18. Guannan Qu and Na Li, "Harnessing Smoothness to Accelerate Distributed Optimization", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems.
17. Sindri Magnusson, Chinwendu Enyioha, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, “Convergence of Limited Communications Gradient Methods”, conditionally accepted to IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
16. Chinwendu Enyioha, Sindri Magnusson, Na Li, Carlo Fischione, and Vahid Tarokh, "On variability of Renewable energy and Online power allocation", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Power Systems.
15. Wei Wei, Jianhui Wang, Na Li, and Shengwei Mei, "Optimal Power Flow of Radial Networks and its Variations: A Sequential Convex Optimization Approach", accepted to IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid.
14. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, "Real-Time Energy Management in Microgrids", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(1), Pages 228 - 238, 2017.
13. Wei Wei, Na Li, Jianhui Wang, Shengwei Mei, "Estimating the Probability of Infeasible Real-time Dispatch without Exact Distributions of Stochastic Wind Generations", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(6), Pages 5022 - 5032, 2016.
12.Ariana Minot, Yue Lu, and Na Li, "A Distributed Gauss-Newton Method for Power System State Estimation", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(5), Pages 3804 - 3815, 2016
11. Qingqing Huang, Leilai Shao, Na Li, "Dynamic Detection of Transmission Line Outages Using Hidden Markov Models", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(3), Pages 2026 - 2033, 2016.
10. Na Li, Changhong Zhao, Lijun Chen, "Connecting Automatic Generation Control and Economic Dispatch from an Optimization View", IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 3(3), Pages 254 - 264, 2016.
9. Yunjian Xu, Na Li, Steven Low, "Demand Response with Capacity Constrained Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 31(2), Pages 1377 - 1394, 2016.
8. Lijun Chen, Na Li, "On the Interaction between Load Balancing and Speed Scaling", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas Communication (JSAC)- Series on Green Communications and Networking, 33(12), Pages 2567 - 2578, 2015.
7. Na Li, Lijun Chen, Munther Dahleh, "Demand Response Using Linear Supply Function Bidding", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 6(4), Pages 1827-1838, 2015.
6. Lingwen Gan, Na Li, Ufuk Topcu, Steven Low, "Exact convex relaxation for optimal power flow in radial networks", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 60(1), Pages 72-87, 2015.
5. Na Li, Jerry Cruz, Chenghao Chien, Somayeh Sojoudi, Ben Recht, David Stone, Marie Csete, Daniel Bahmiller, John Doyle, "Robust Efficiency and Actuator Saturation Explain Healthy Heart Rate Control and Variability", Proceedings of the National Academia Sciences, 111(33), Pages E3476–E3485, 2014.
4. Wenbo Shi, Na Li, Xiaorong Xie, Chi-Cheng Chu, and Rajit Gadh, ''Optimal Residential Demand Response in Distribution Network", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 32(7), Pages 1441-1450, 2014
3. Na Li, Jason Marden, "Decoupling Coupled Constraints through Utility Design", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,59(8), Pages 2289-2294, 2014. Here is the Technical Report which has additional interesting examples and results.
2. Changhong Zhao, Ufuk Topcu, Na Li, Steven Low, ''Design and Stability of Load-Side Primary Frequency Control in Power System", IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 59(5), Pages 1177-1189, 2014
1. Na Li, Jason Marden, ''Designing Games for Distributed Optimization", the Journal of IEEE Selected Topics in Signal Processing,7(2), Pages:230 - 242, 2013.